Saturday, May 17, 2008

DEMO ALBUM COMPLETED

I've titled my unpublished demo album, "and then, suddenly, it happens there is death..." This is a quote from Paul Auster's book, The Invention of Solitude, which I am currently attempting to read between working on music, raising two sons and keeping the house in some sort of order.

The album is 14 original tracks. I've spent roughly a year writing and recording it and I am very pleased with the results. Here is a picture of the album artwork:


And the track listing is as follows:
  1. Carnival Lights (Hollow Tree)
  2. Not Dreaming
  3. Satin Sheets
  4. Gone
  5. Georgia
  6. Beautiful Life
  7. Silver Mining
  8. I Am A Sailor
  9. Yes, You Do
  10. Winter Is Finally Here
  11. Sleep On Waves
  12. Settle Down
  13. There Will Never Be A Portrait
  14. Bury Me At Sea
You can stream/download some of the songs here:


Thanks to everyone listening. I hope you are all well and happy.

No comments: